Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Birthday Party for Julia: Preview

Hi!

It is almost 9 pm, I need to head to bed, and I'm tired as all get out... but I wanted to write a quick post.

Today we had a birthday party for Julia from 3:30 - 5:00 pm. It was so much fun! She is turning one (1) tomorrow and I really wanted to have a party for her! So, yesterday I did the decorating and much of the prepwork (Adam was awesome help!), and today we had the party!

I will post more tomorrow regarding her party... but here's a preview:

1. The decorations -- simple, yet fun! Pink & Purple!
Photobucket

2. The (birthday girl) cake -- made by mommy!
Photobucket

3. The birthday girl -- cute as could be!
Photobucket

4. The presents -- so much fun!
Photobucket

I hope you all have a good night... I hope to be blogging more often and hopefully a lot more the next couple of days with regards to the party, more reflections, etc.

This time one year ago, I was in labor with Julia... and in for a LONG night!

Ciao... until tomorrow!

erin

No comments: