Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, Julia!

Julia is one (1) year old today!

Wow!

This date / time last year, I was being stitched up from my C-section and Julia has been whisked away to be attended to... she was born at 6:34 am.

Yesterday we joked that we should make a trip to Hy-vee and Theisen's around 5 pm to see what would happen. (Those are the last two stores I went to pre-baby - exciting stuff, I tell you!)

I didn't know how I would feel this morning when I woke up... well, for one, I was tired, because I got up to go work out at the gym at 4:45 am. But, beyond that, I guess it has not really hit me that my baby is one... I'm not really emotional about it... I mean, I love birthdays, so I am excited it is her birthday... but no tears, not yet.

Happy Birthday to my little girl...! It will be awesome and wonderful to see what the next year brings!

erin

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Happy birthday to my little Julsie from adoptive Auntie Chrissy!!!! Totally loved the birthday blogs, wish I had come now.... Her little bday princess tiara rocked!