What’s new with Anna in the last week?
- She smiles. A lot. We can make her smile. That’s REALLY cool. And sometimes I can make her laugh too.
- She loosely weighs 12.2 lbs. She’s growing like a weed! (Anna, please slow down, as we have approximately 160 Size 1 diapers left that we were unable to return to the store.)
- She sleeps about a 6 – 7 hour stretch at night – I feel like I can admit that now as it’s been consistent for about a two weeks now. The other night I put her down at midnight and she slept until 6 AM and that was pure heaven right there.
- She has developed some baby acne ish something or other after her last bath – maybe I need to use a different soap or no soap or lotion, who knows. We’ll figure it out. We already use “free” laundry detergent and she doesn’t seem bothered by it at all.
- She still loves mama best but daddy is growing on her. She also REALLY likes Kevin in our church small group – I think his voice is like that of angels for how quick she is to calm down when he holds her.
A few pictures – “why, yes, mom, I will pose for you!” (Last time until she is an adult – ha!)