Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Brotherly Visit: New Year's Eve

I can only remember one New Year's Eve in the last six... or more... that I haven't spent in Cedar Rapids with our friends there at our friend Angela's house.  This year was no exception.  However, this year Alex was visiting, so we asked if Alex could come along.
 
I may be biased, but I felt as though Alex fit in well with our friends.  He is a personable guy and everyone was nice to him and seemed to accept him into the group for the night.  However, Alex is ALSO an AMAZING uncle, and he delighted Julia over and over that evening.  One of the ways he did so was by playing his ukulele and allowing Julia to touch it and play it as well.  I'm pretty sure this was the highlight of her night!
 
(That, and laughing so hard that she peed her pants... and the floor............. ha!)

No comments: