Sunday, March 9, 2008

Julia's Baptism

Hi, all! Julia was baptized today into her church here in Pella -- Trinity Reformed Church.f We had a really fun day!

Julia's grandparents (Ron & Marcia and Jeff & Sue) drove down from Wisconsin. Great-Grandpa John and Cousin Laila also came for a visit. Julia was baptized during the 10:45 service. After the baptism, Daddy sang a song called "Julia" by The Beatles. It was absolutely beautiful!

Here are a few pictures. When I have some video of the song, I hope to post it.

Hugs!

Erin

Julia and her cousin, Laila (my sister's oldest -- my sister has two -- Laila, 3.5 and Hannah, 2):
Photobucket

Adam, me, and Julia in front of the baptism banner: Photobucket

The Family: (L - R) Adam's mom, Marcia; Adam's dad, Ron; my grandpa, John; me, my dad, Jeff; and my mom, Sue. Also included are Julia and cousin, Laila. Photobucket

Adam's parents w/ Julia:
Photobucket

My parents w/ Julia:

Photobucket

Great-grandpa John w/ Julia:
Photobucket

Julia at home after the baptism; she will FINALLY wear a winter hat (without screaming), now that it is March. Ha.

Photobucket

And... here's a fun video of Julia today! Something fun and new!!! :)

No comments: