Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter & New Photos

Hello, everyone!

Happy Easter! What a wonderful time of the year! In the church, we are celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ tomorrow morning... what a glorious day!

It will be a fun morning for us as Adam is playing bass and I am singing in the praise band choir tomorrow... it'll be interesting to see whether or not Julia makes it on stage with me... she was during practice and may very well be during service. We'll see!

Here are new pictures from this last week. Enjoy!

Julia's snazzy Saturday outfit -- tights and a onesie.
Photobucket

Julia is already playing the piano these days...
Photobucket

She really loves to stand!
Photobucket

Mom... I really don't know about this Exersaucer thing yet.
Photobucket

I'm taking this picture for Daddy's birthday!
Photobucket

MMMMM... Single Grain Oatmeal!
Photobucket

My new shawl/wrap that my friend Stace knitted for me. (I LOVE IT!)
Photobucket

Erin

No comments: