Sunday, March 16, 2008

About Me...

A friend emailed this "About Me" email earlier this week and I figured I would answer the questions (that I wanted to answer) and post them here...

Have a good Sunday!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is after my grandpa John. (My middle name is Jo.)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOUR CRIED? No idea. I’m recalling crying recently… but when it actually was, I couldn’t tell you.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. My handwriting sucks. But that’s okay. That’s what happens when you spend all of your time on the computer. You handwriting muscles lose their focus (or so I have led myself to believe).

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Um. I don’t like lunchmeat very much. (Sorry, Alecia, but pepperoni is not a lunchmeat…!!! Hee, hee!) I guess summer sausage would be my favorite.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep. A daughter, Julia.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes, why not? We all need weird and square friends.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Often.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? As far as I know.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms, followed by Cocoa Krispies.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not usually; I don’t wear a lot of shoes with ties.

12. I thought this was a dumb question, so I deleted it.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Plain chocolate… or Blue Bunny’s Banana Split

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Lately I find myself looking at shoes (because Mary always has amazing shoes and I like shoes a lot…)… but otherwise, their eyes. And their physical attitude.

15. RED OR PINK? Um. I have to pick one? You are kidding… I refuse to pick one. I love them both!

16. I also didn’t like question 16. I’m not in the mood to rag on myself today.

17. WHAT COLOR PANTS & SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans with a hole in the leg. (I should really patch that… hmm…) No shoes. I am barefoot and in my house right now.

18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Grilled cheese.

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of my washer finishing its cycle.

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Fuchsia.

21. FAVORITE SMELLS? Clean laundry. Hands down.

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jamey W.

23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? The Packers

24. HAIR COLOR? brown

25. EYE COLOR? Greenish. Hazel.

26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes. But I’m starting to think that I hate them.

27. FAVORITE FOOD? If chocolate is a food, then I pick chocolate.

28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? If I have to pick one of these two, I go with Happy Endings.

29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Hmm… The Mummy w/ Director Commentary. (Okay, we didn’t finish it yet, but I can’t remember the last movie I watched before that.)

30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black “Live Bait” T-shirt

31. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. Hands down.

32. FAVORITE DESSERT? Lemon Meringue Pie or Cheesecake

33. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? “Chicks with Sticks (It’s a Purl Thing)” by Elizabeth Lenhard

34. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad

35. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Didn’t watch TV last night.

36. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Julia’s laughter is very infectious and very cute. And I love the sound of rain and thunderstorms.

37. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

38. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Brisbane, Australia

39. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Doubtful.

40. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Neenah, WI

Erin

No comments: