Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Last Day of February...? Not this year!

Hee, hee! It's a Leap Year!

I don't know why that excites me so much... I mean, it's just one extra day in February. Anyway.

Life is good in the Draeger household, if a little stressful. Both Adam and I are experiencing a few stressers at work, which makes home life all the more sweet. And, good news; no one has been sick the last few weeks!

Julia is surprising us and changing on a regular basis!
  • She has been sleeping in her crib now since the 18th, although this mommy refuses to jinx herself just yet by putting the bassinet in storage.
  • She sleeps regularly for about 7 - 9 hours a night now! WOOHOO! Mommy LOVES this! :)
  • Julia was 3 months old on Sunday! WOW! It has been three months since she has been born! It's very hard to believe!
  • She's a lot more 'vocal' now... she loves to 'talk' and daddy loves to try and make her talk.
  • She loves her hanging toys! It's fun to watch her play with them and try to catch them with her hands (and feet)!

I thought I'd put a little video in this time instead of just pictures... we have a lot of fun catching Julia on video, if we can. Lately she seems to think the camera is more of something to just look at as opposed to smiling for it.

Today I'm getting my hair cut... FINALLY! I haven't had it cut since September and I'm ready for a lift... or a complete change! Who knows! We'll let my hairdresser decide...! I will post pictures later!

Also... Julia will be baptized on March 9th! We're so excited for her to be baptized into our church and furthermore, for family to be visiting and celebrating with us.

Otherwise... the next week will be geared towards cleaning the house and picking it up so that we feel good about having a lot of people here.

Hugs to you all!
Erin


No comments: