Monday, October 8, 2012

Solids!

After the doctor suggested I start before her six month appointment… and after popping a tooth this last week… and after sleeping HORRIBLE for three nights where Anna needed to be held her nursed consistently from 11:30 pm – 5 am the next morning… I decided we needed to finally start on solids.

2012-10-08 anna eating (7)

She started the earliest of the three and did the best of the three.  She ate about half of what I made before she protested and demanded she be nursed.

2012-10-08 anna eating (3)

Yes, I held her.  I still haven’t put her highchair together.  She did really well, though, and only “raspberried” me once.  I told her that if she does well this week, next week I might just try her on avocado.  It’s a-waiting in the freezer!

erin

No comments: