Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Baby Buns

Adam took this picture of Julia at ballet yesterday with the two buns that her daycare lady put in her hair. Ballet was the reason Julia finally allowed us to start putting her hair up again. Otherwise she is keenly intent on it reaching her backside at some point.







My heart aches daily at the sweetness of this girl's soul and the "baby buns" (as she calls them) speak to the nature of her heart. Kids grow up so fast but pictures like this will help me to remember her today and to remember that she is still a child... our child... and I am so thankful to have her in our lives and to be witness to her growing and learning.

There is nothing in this world like being a parent. Nothing. And I am so blessed to be able to call Julia my child.

No comments: