Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Almost There

I wanted to post this picture to show how very *close* I am to finish a sweater for Raven... one more inch of ribbing and then all I need to do is stitch up the seams and block it... yay!  I have given myself a deadline of 5 pm tomorrow (to finish the knitting... the rest might take a little longer), so here's hoping I find some time between today and tomorrow to add one more inch and bind off. 

I am making this sweater for her first birthday, mainly for picture reasons, since it will still be a little warm yet to wear a sweater in September, but it should fit her well this winter.  I am excited to post a picture of it when I am done!

erin

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

can't wait to see final product, i think it will look even more awesome than the model one, love love this color!