Saturday, January 19, 2008

House Cleaning and Other Fun

It's house cleaning day here today... and it's about time! I don't remember the last time that I cleaned the house, but I can tell you the last time I was SUPPOSED to clean the house... ha, ha, the day I had Julia. Sure, I've spot cleaned here and there, but not the good house cleaning that I'm used to... and it's been driving me a bit batty for a while. Thankfully Adam 'has the day off' and is watching Julia while I scour and vacuum. I think that my soul will be better for it once this is done today!

And... ha, ha, yes, it is JANUARY 19 and my Christmas decorations are STILL UP! It's been 8 weeks and 1 day since I put them up... I think it's about time for them to come down. My tree is pretty, yes, but it's starting to seem a bit... well... yah. Hopefully I get to that today yet... we'll see! If not today, then DEFINITELY tomorrow!

This afternoon we'll go to a wedding for our friends Jamey and Mary here in Pella. Adam is playing worship music during the wedding service, so we attended the rehearsal last night... it's going to be a beautiful wedding! We're looking forward to it!

Julia is 8 weeks old today! She will be 2 months old next Thursday (and I'll report her new 'stats' at that point). She's growing like a weed! Here are a few pictures from this week!

Monday, playing with daddy.
Photobucket

Tuesday, after Julia's bath.
Photobucket

Wednesday, while mommy was working.
Photobucket

And Wednesday, down for a nap.
Photobucket

Aren't I cute?
Photobucket

Last night, after the rehearsal dinner. Julia was a very good girl during the rehearsal and the dinner!
Photobucket

Enjoy!

Of course, we're looking forward to the Packers vs. Giants game tomorrow... should be a fun one to watch!

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Erin

No comments: