Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy 2008!

It's amazing how quickly 2007 flew by!

I spent my New Year's Eve with friends in Cedar Rapids. Adam and I drove to Jason's on the 30th to watch the Packers game (GO, PACKERS!!! Way to finish the season 13-3!!!). Then, I stayed with Angela and Dan as Adam had to return to Pella to work and gig on the 31st.

The 31st, the 'girls' came over (with their husbands and kids...) and we had a nice evening together. Tomorra is learning how to do face painting, so we had a smashing good time having our faces painted like butterflies! Dan even got in on the fun...!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you for a wonderful time, Angela and Dan! Lots of fun! :) (And as always, lots of good food!)

I hope you all have a blessed New Year! :)

Erin

No comments: