This photo was taken about 2 weeks ago. I wish I would’ve taken another tonight as all the spots where you can see carpet were filled with toys. A solid 6” deep layer of toys. If they were all soft it would be like a nerf ball “Pit of Balls,” but I dream.
Here shows the room after the whole family dedicated a 1/2 hour to cleaning and organizing. Some interesting points:
- I was able to find 7 left socks
- puzzle pieces, dominos, crayons and memory cards are a pain in the butt
- there is now a bin for stuffed animals, another for dolls, and another for misc
- the makers of Polly Pocket can go to ****
- for some reason, the girls like playing (aka destroying) in a clean room more than a dirty one….something to do with entropy, I suppose.
Here is the finished result of hard work after hard play.
Somebody just earned himself a beer for the evening. Prost!