Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hello and Happy New Year!

Julia and I have started off the new year with colds; fun, fun! She is starting to get better finally; the worst of it has finally hit me. Thankfully Julia has been taking some long naps today and mommy has been able to knit and watch movies.

Though, Adam and I have started the House Purge of 2009 and managed to clear out a number of games, DVD's, and CD's today. Next stop...? Well, every OTHER room in our house; ha! Adam has already tackled part of the basement and I will hit the Christmas stuff as soon as I take it down.

Julia FINALLY took TWO steps on her own tonight, from a bench to Adam... woohoo! Of course, we don't expect that this means she'll actually walk a bunch on her own anytime soon, but it was still fun (for Adam) to see. I was busy downloading picture when he yelled out, "How cool! She walked!" or something like that.

I hope you all have a happy New Year! I'm wokring on some REALISTIC goals (as opposed to resolutions) for the year... will post those soon, I'm sure. :)

Hugs!

Erin

No comments: