Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree...

We have a very small tree this year.

The spirit didn't really... hit me... I guess, and when it finally did, I had already resigned to putting up a small tree. After all, we don't spend Christmas here and we had a mere three and a half weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

But, I still pulled out my favorite ornaments and went through extra tubs to find Julia's one year ornament. She has been really good with the tree, but really enjoyed looking at it especially after I pointed out her ornament to her (she tried a few times to pull it off, once resulting in the whole tree falling over, but that's to be expected!).

We are looking forward to spending the holidays with our families this year... amazing that we are leaving for WI in four short days!

And, next year, I know that I will put up the big tree regardless of time cruch, travel plans, or how I am feeling... I really DO love Christmas!

erin

No comments: