Saturday, May 17, 2008

Visit to Wisconsin

Julia and I visited Wisconsin last weekend (May 9 - 13, 2008). Here are pictures from our weekend...

Brian (Adam's Brother), Shannon (Brian's Fiance), and Julia at Shannon's Bridal Shower.
Photobucket

Julia and Laila (my sister's eldest) with Great Grandpa and Grandma (my grandparents)
Photobucket

Julia with her Auntie Lissy (my sister)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Julia, me, and Great Grandma (Adam's grandma)
Photobucket

Julia fell asleep on Great Grandpa while mommy was packing up... too cute!
Photobucket

Cousin Laila being a funny girl!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Julia enjoying the swing at Papa and Grammy's house
Photobucket

Mommy & Julia hanging out on Mother's Day
Photobucket

The two cousins eating dark chocolate cones
Photobucket

Hanging out w/ Great Uncle Corey
Photobucket

Erin

No comments: