Monday, April 28, 2008

Julia is 5 months old!

Hi, all!

Julia turned five months old this last Thursday. It is amazing how quickly she is changing and growing. Adam and I were looking at pictures from a few months ago, and it's amazing how different she looks... and of course, her personality is developing and she is mentally and physically changing at an alarming rate! WOW!

Here are some newer pictures of her... our cute little girl!

Julia has a few friends...

Luke...
Photobucket

Nile...
Photobucket

and... Adam. (Adam is the son of Stephenie who I met online.)
Photobucket

Julia is my cute little prairie girl in her spring bonnet.
Photobucket

Where did Julia go?
Photobucket

Hanging out in her Sunday best...
Photobucket

Hanging out in her cute whale pajamas...
Photobucket

Mom, am I REALLY having a bad hair day? Doesn't my hair ALWAYS look like this?
Photobucket

Cool! A block!
Photobucket

Daddy is #1!
Photobucket

Smiley girl...
Photobucket

Hmm... five months old today. Who would have thunk?
Photobucket

I'm mommy's little peanut!
Photobucket

Here... take a picture of my foot!
Photobucket

Enjoy!

Erin

1 comment:

JoHannah said...

I haven't checked the page in a while but I am so glad that you are still at it. Julia is such a cutie-pie! I love those pictures by the flowers, the colors are so vibrant! Hope all is well in the household, please give my love to the fam...
~JoHannah